*The Flight-Inclusive Package offer includes round trip air, economy class service booked from applicable airports** for new, individual bookings only on select 2021 and 2022 Expedition Norway voyages, is capacity controlled, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice. Featured offer is per-person based on double occupancy, including taxes, fees & port expenses. Fares are in USD. Call for single-occupancy rates. This offer is only combinable with the Ambassador and Child offers. Flights must be booked through Hurtigruten. Airfare can be booked starting 11 months before the cruise's return date. Due to airline schedules, flights may be direct or connecting. The air portion of the reservation is nonrefundable and has no cash value; full cancellation penalties will apply. Upgrades to another class of service, such as premium or business class; deviations from the included airport gateways for any class of service; and/or deviations from negotiated fares, flight schedules, or flight dates may result in additional charges. Offer is valid July 9 - September 9, 2020. Ships' registry: Norway. ©2020 Hurtigruten.
EXPEDITION NORWAY VOYAGES - Includes roundtrip flights from applicable airports**, hotel night in Oslo, hotel night in Bergen, transfers, and “Norway in a Nutshell" day trip, 2nd class, between Oslo and Bergen.
- Flight-inclusive packages will commence three days prior to the advertised voyage departure date with a flight from the US/Canada.
- Please contact Hurtigruten at 1 (888) 392-8561 to inquire about additional hotel nights
Applicable Airports include:
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (LAX)
- Chicago O'Hare International, IL (ORD)
- New York - John F Kennedy International (JFK) or LaGuardia (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International, NJ (EWR)
- Miami International, FL (MIA)
- Houston, TX -George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International, AZ (PHX)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International, MN (MSP)
- Canada - Vancouver - Vancouver International (YVR), Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL), Toronto - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Denver International, CO (DEN)
- Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA)
- San Francisco, CA (SFO)
- Boston Logan, MA (BOS)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, GA (ATL)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (DFW)
- Orlando International, FL (MCO)
- Washington Dulles International Airport, Washington D.C. (IAD)